Welcome to our community project
|Love Indexing? Want a place to publish your collections as a FREE resource for others?
We are accepting submissions of indexed records, if you have a collection that you have created and would like to make it available for other researchers for FREE, please email us. We will create a login for you and you will be able to manage your project via a gedcom upload. The copyright for your work STAYS with you, we are simply providing a platform to combine all of our efforts.
Notes in General
* You will need to look at the actual record yourself to extract all the important details. Our site is meant as an INDEX ONLY.
* We link families together based on information within the records, we DO NOT do extensive research to build entire family trees. Because of this, you may find some people not linked to their family unit, if you have evidence to link them, PLEASE let us know and we will be happy to link families together.
Notes specific to collections
* The "pg number" that you see next to the event will be the page number the record is on, these images are available on the Family Search website.
* Dates of birth are usually calculated from the information in the baptism, if it says 5 days old, then we calculate 5 days. If you see just a month for the birth then we likely could not make out the age of the child OR it didn't say it.
|Projects in progress
- Parish records for Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Parish records for Marin, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Familienbuch der Gemeinde Kuppenheim (ohne Oberndorf und Rauental) (Germany)
** Disclaimer **
Our indexed records are compiled from microfilms of civil and parish records. Please know that in some years the records are very hard to read and therefore our translations may be off. Please let us know if you come across an error and we will be glad to correct it.